The Railway Board conducts RRB NTPC exam to recruit eligible candidates for the posts like Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Account Assistant cum Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Time Keeper, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various production units and railway zones. The full form of RRB NTPC is Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical & Popular Category examination.
The RRB NTPC 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted from December 28th 2020. So, candidates must start with giving the final touch to their NTPC preparation. Further information regarding RRB NTPC Exam Date is available on the linked page. Since the syllabus for the exams is vast, the preparation requires a lot of hard work and dedication to qualify the exam in a single attempt.
The competition for Railway NTPC Exam is highly intense because being a government job the number of applicants for the exam by Railway Recruitment Board is always high. Hence, for aspirants looking out for a secured and lucrative government job, we are providing 7 points that are really important for candidates preparing for RRB NTPC Exam and will help them ace the exam easily.
Easy Tips for RRB NTPC Exam Preparation
Given below are a few tips that candidates can find useful while preparing for the upcoming non-Technical and Popular Category exam by Railways:
- Know the ins and outs of the Syllabus: the syllabus for NTPC is elaborate and exhaustive. So for candidates preparing for the exam, the most important thing is to be entirely aware of the syllabus and exam pattern of RRB NTPC. This will help candidates figure out a plan to start the preparation and accordingly sort out a time table for the exam.
- Study Plan will lead further: having a detailed and solid study schedule is imperative for preparation of NTPC exam so that equal attention can be given to each and every section. The study plan should be such that fits the daily routine of the candidate. This will also help in sorting out the subjects and topics that require more attention while preparing. To chalk out a good study plan the best resource is the detailed syllabus of each phase of exam and the latest RRB NTPC exam pattern.
- Reading More to grasp more: Competitive exams are all about being aware of the events across the world. Inculcate reading habits in daily regime to increase knowledge and keep up to date. If a candidate is in regular touch with the happenings around the globe he/she will be able to crack the general awareness section of the NTPC exam smoothly. Following good news channels, daily reading newspapers and magazines will help you prepare for the GA section and will enhance your vocabulary and English skills as well.
- Make Notes & Revise Regularly: candidates preparing for the exam must indulge in a comprehensive study of each subject in detail. It is important so that they can create proper notes with important points jotted down. Making mind maps flashcards and notes to remember facts instead of cramming helps to revise frequently and retain things in memory for longer.
- Work on Speed and accuracy: it is important for candidates to attain speed and accuracy for which they must solve previous years papers and online mock tests of RRB NTPC exam. There are many questions repeated from previous year exams, hence candidates should solve as many sample paper or model questions as they can. Also, solving free online mock tests daily will help increase speed to solve questions quickly in the exam.
- Learn from Mistakes: Practising more, working on mistakes and strengthening the weak area is what can help grab more marks in the exam. Candidates on solving quizzes, mock papers, etc. should try to analyse where they are making mistakes. Analyzing weak and strong areas based on important topics, prioritizing topics and preparing systematically on each weak portion is the idea. Candidates should focus and spend more time on weak areas to improve them as they cannot afford to lose even 1 mark in the exam.
- Gather Confidence – the biggest problem with candidates giving exams is lack of confidence. It is important for candidates to put themselves in a proper mental state to excel in the examination. Candidates really need to work hard as well as work smart in order to ace the Railway NTPC exam.
Candidates must make sure that they are prepared well enough to score good marks in all phases of the exam. Follow the above-mentioned points carefully because the Railway Board can release the admit card for RRB NTPC 2020 exam anytime now.
The Railway board releases the RRB NTPC Admit Card region-wise on the official website of the respective Zonal Railway Recruitment Boards.
Candidates appearing for RRB NTPC Exam will have to download the admit card by logging in to the registered account by using the login credentials sent to their registered mail ID and Phone Numbers. Further details on RRB NTPC Admit Card can be checked on the linked page.
Till then, Focus on your preparation and outshine the RRB NTPC exam competition.
All The Best!