When you hear shilajit capsules what comes to your mind? Men’s health, right ! Shilajit is one of the most revertable herbs in Ayurveda that is used for overall health, wellness and healing. It has been offering various health benefits to human kinds for more than 3,000 years. And found in the Himalayan regions mainly. Since the ages, it has been used for improving men’s health but it is very effective in women’ health. There are many misconceptions about it that lead to taboo like only it is only used for improving men’s sexual power. But in reality it is a miraculous herb that anybody with any gender can get a wide range of benefits by taking it. Here are some health benefits of the shilajit to women.
- Shilajit is very useful in fighting against age related skin issues like wrinkles. Daily doses of shilajit capsules is very effective in keeping the skin tighter and promoting skin regeneration. It is a great source of fulvic acid that is known for improving the absorbing capacity of the nutrients. The improved capacity is very helpful in nourishing the skin. With a great amount of antioxidants, shilajit supports the cells’ health by saving them from free radical releases.
- Iron deficiency anaemia is a very well known condition in women. They lose a high amount of blood in their menstruation. This leads to lack of iron in their bodies. Lack of iron is responsible for less red blood cells, lower oxygen level, lower level of haemoglobin synthesis in the body and many more. With Shilajit, iron deficiency can be improved significantly.
- Women find irregulation in their menstruation due to their hormone instability. Reproductive hormones including progesterone and estrogen are responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle. Due to their instability, menstruation has irregularity, cramps, and menstrual pain. Shilajit has been found to be effective in regulating the periods and the pain.
- Women do some sorts of daily physical and mental activities that sink their energy. Household chores look simple but it takes mental and physical; energy. Their menstruation and losing blood leave them lacking energy. They do more stress work without getting the work recognised. To boost their mental peace they need a good amount of energy level for their brain as well as body so consuming shilajit everyday can help them.
- Shilajit has medicinal properties that help you to boost immunity and protects you from viral and bacterial infections. For the entire health, women should include shilajit capsules in their daily life.
Since ancient times, Shilajit used to be referred to as the destroyer of weakness because Ayurveda practitioners acknowledged its multiple health benefits in improving human health without restraining any gender. Slowly, the benefits are only restrained to men and it is seen only for men’s health. But now, women are also enjoying the benefits. As it is mainly found in regions of Himalaya, accessibility is limited. Thanks to brands that have come up with shilajit capsules so that you do not have to climb the Himalayas to have them for great health benefits.