Is your home on a mortgage? Are you looking for ways to pay off your existing mortgage or reduce the number of repayments? You may be considering your Home Loan Refinance options.
What is Home Loan Refinancing?
Refinancing a home loan or a mortgage means availing a new loan from another or the same lender to pay off the existing mortgage loan. There are several reasons for homeowners to refinance. Primarily, homeowners refinance to benefit from a lower interest rate, pay a lump sum off the original loan amount, or reduce monthly instalments with a longer repayment tenure. Some other motivations for changing lenders are poor service quality of the existing lender and loan consolidation.
Mortgage Broker: The Helping Hand
If you have time and are confident in your requirements for your loan, you can approach lenders directly and make your comparison of available options. If you choose to research your options, in the first instance, do some online research to make a shortlist of lenders to approach. Then, even if you plan to take a loan from your existing lender, it doesn’t hurt to talk to several lenders in your shortlist and compare the pros and cons of each available package to make an informed decision.
However, this process can be time-consuming and confusing. A professional Mortgage Broker does all the leg work for you. From researching and negotiating tailored packages for you to streamlining the application process. An experienced Mortgage Broker in Brisbane can take care of your loan process, from researching lenders and options to managing the home loan application on your behalf.
Some of the benefits of using a professional mortgage broker for refinancing include:
- Access to hundreds of mortgage lenders and loan products: A specialist Refinance Mortgage Broker in Brisbane can offer you a pool of lenders and loan products to find the most suitable options, from lowering interest rates to additional facilities based on your particular needs.
- They work for you: A mortgage broker works for your interests and not the lenders. Their job is to work with you to understand your short and long term financial goals. They help you to compare different loans, provide accurate information on the total cost of each option, from the rate of interest to any ongoing fees and application costs.
- Flexible to meet your needs: An expert in the field and with a strong network, a Mortgage Broker in Brisbane will help navigate you through the refinancing process.
- Stress-free process that saves your time: Home Loan Refinance can mean a lot of paperwork if you are changing lenders, making the entire process is not only stressful but also time-consuming. A mortgage broker takes carriage of the process to streamline and make it stress-free as possible.
- Save you money: Mortgage brokers do the leg-work and provide you with options that suit your needs. The best part is, their services are usually free to you, as the bank pays their fees.
Using a trusted mortgage broker can add significant value and certainty to your investment journey. Consider using Platinum Package Home Loans as your professional Mortgage Broker for your Refinancing in Brisbane, and let us do all the work for you.